When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a contact, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, use a contact form, respond to a marketing communication, surf the web site, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content which you are most interested in.
- To improve our web site in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your services.
How do we protect your information?
We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Do we use ‘cookies’? Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- They are used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our web site.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at:
carberyshow at eircom dot net and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
carberyshow at eircom dot net.
Last Edited on 16/06//2017